ALL COOKED IN JUST 1 PAN!! LITERALLY A LIFESAVER FOR A WORKING MOM!
Because I love seafood and because I have so many freezers lol (2 big deep chest freezers and 2 fridge freezers!!), I always always have plenty of frozen shrimps. So when I am lacking in inspiration and simply do not feel like cooking or washing a lot of dishes, one pan dishes like this one is really appealing.
It’s a super easy recipe and you can use black pepper instead of white pepper. But I love love love white pepper so I use it in everything. Minced garlic is a must and be generous with it. It’s really what makes this pasta so yummy.
- Linguine (enough for 6 servings)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 stick butter cut in half
- Lots of Minced Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Cajun Spice
- Large shrimps
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Salt and White pepper
- Boil water in the big pan and add pasta. Once cooked, drain pasta and place aside for now
- Using same pan, heat oil and half of your butter. Add garlic and cook until garlic is slightly brown but not burnt
- Add in shrimp, mushroom, cajun spice, salt and white pepper to taste, and stirfry until shrimp and mushroom are cooked
- Add spinach
- Return cooked pasta to the pan and add remaining butter.
- Mix it altogether .
- Enjoy! 😛